A website’s key objective is attracting customers and encouraging visitors to buy products or services. Website analysis reveals user behaviour by tracking user movements within a site. Website analysis shows how customers found a site, what pages they viewed, and which products or services they bought. Using website analytics, you can collect information on a site’s most frequently viewed web pages, entry and exit web pages, and other behavioural information.
Our site analysis and reporting services allow you to
- Test and improve your web pages
- Site Search reporting so that you can find out what your visitors are really looking for, and modify your site to get visitors to their destinations faster
- Understand how visitors move within your site
- Identify and improve your site performance and improve user experience
- Determination of your website business Key Performance Indicators
- Generate report based on your specified measures