Social media marketing is an approach to marketing based on building relationships with people online. It uses online tools such as blogs, podcasts, video and social networks such as Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn and Twitter to communicate and building relationship with people.
Social media marketing is a shift away from megaphone marketing—randomly shouting your message at a heterogeneous mass of people who may or may not be interested in what you have to say. By using social media, you are making yourself visible to people who are already interested in what you have to say. You can tap into these communities of interest, engage them with useful content, and build a relationship with them. This can dramatically improve engagement levels and conversion ratios. Social media marketing works better for small businesses because it focuses on building customer relationships rather than sterile expensive marketing campaigns.
Rigel Innovations social media marketing service can help you
- Integrate your site with social news sites Digg and Share This
- Getting set up in one, more social networks, such as Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Integrate your site with the above social networks
- Custom design of your social media pages so that it aligns with your goals
- Manage and monitor your social media affairs